Welcome to Qiita’s documentation!¶
Qiita (canonically pronounced cheetah) is a software package intended for analysis and administration of multi-omics datasets.
Qiita provides a free and open platform for users to:
- Easily share and reuse existing data-sets in the form of studies.
- Perform analyses (by combining one or more studies/data-sets) using published and unpublished data that meet the standards as described by this documentation.
- Easily interface with the EBI repository for automated deposition. Query and interact with Qiita data programmatically.
Beginner’s Guides: The latests tutorials can be found in: CMI Qiita/GNPS workshop pages.
Looking for information about getting started? Please see the document here:
Looking for information about how to process your data? Please see the document here:
Looking for information about submitting your files to EBI? Please see the document here:
Looking for comparable studies? Please see the document here:
Looking for information about analyzing your data? Please see the document here:
- Analyzing Samples
- Qiita now uses QIIME2 plugins for analysis.
- Creating A New Analysis
- Single vs. Meta Analysis
- Processing Network Page: Commands
- Processing Network Page: Results
Looking for available guides? Please see these documents:
If you intend to deploy or develop Qiita we recommend that you have a look at the following documents: